You receive reminder e-mails because the invoice hasn’t been downloaded. First when the invoice is downloaded the system notices and stops sending reminder e-mails.
Articles in this section
- Activate your Pagero Online Account
- Add new user to Pagero Online
- Add a new recipient to your customer directory
- Suggest new recipients that are not in Pagero’s public recipient directory
- PDF invoice via e-mail
- Add a new supplier
- Add a new supplier that’s not in Pagero’s public supplier directory
- How do I send an e-invoice to a new recipient?
- “Stopped files”
- “The file needs to be handled by you”