You receive reminder e-mails because the invoice hasn’t been downloaded. First when the invoice is downloaded the system notices and stops sending reminder e-mails.
Articles in this section
- Add new user to Pagero Online
- PDF invoice via e-mail
- Add a new supplier
- Add a new supplier that’s not in Pagero’s public supplier directory
- How do I send an e-invoice to a new recipient?
- The recipient doesn’t receive the reference/order number in their requested location.
- Correct and resend documents
- I have sent an invoice, but the recipient says that they haven’t received it.
- “My invoice has been stopped and I get a message saying that the recipient is not in my customer directory, but I know that the recipient exists.”
- Why do I get reminder e-mails even though I already have printed the invoice?